With our continued growth, it is exciting to announce a number of changes to the F3 Lakewood Ranch schedule. Our full schedule can be found at http://www.f3lakewoodranch.com/schedule
Be sure to check out all three F’s!
Updates to the first F:
- All early gloom beatdowns will not start at 5:15a. This will allow for more time to return home and be an impactful part of getting the 2.0s off to school and getting ready for work.
Updates to the 2nd F:
- Our Saturday 2nd F at Wawa has been added to the schedule. This has been a great time to chat with the fellow pax outside of a beatdown setting.
- We will be adding a monthly lunch/happy hour at Pinchers in Lakewood Ranch. Stay tuned for the lauch day.
Updates to the 3rd F:
- The Love Dare for Parents has just kicked off. Feel free to join even if you have missed any of the sessions. It is easy to catch up!
- The Christian Atheist discussion has also started. Be sure to join us and be a part of a powerful conversation!
I am every proud of the growth of our Pax, but even more proud of the Pax stepping up to sharpen iron in more than just a fitness way.