5:15 rolled around, and the Q had not arrived, so off we went for a mosey around the lot including high knees, butt kickers, Karaoke (2) to end at COP.
- SSH (30 IC)
- Merkins (10 IC)
- Mountain Climbers (14 IC)
- Imperial Walkers (10 IC)
- Monkey Humpers (10 IC)
In an effort to keep moving and get away from the mosquitos, we took off for a speed bump beatdown. Run to each speed bump and execute a set of 3 exercises (there are a total of 5 speed bumps plus the end of the road). Outbound we performed the following:
- Merkins (20)
- Squats (20)
- LBCs (20)
Inbound we gave our arms a slight break and performed the following:
- Moroccan Night Clubs (20)
- Lunges (20 each leg – a lot)
- Homer to Marge (20)
After a quick run back to the lot, we had just enough time for a round of 7’s including Merkins (feet on curb) and Git Ups.
- November 4th – Veterans Day stand down volunteer opportunity – details to come
- Adopt a block volunteer opportunity – Sniper to provide more details
- Ragnar sign-ups
- Lifted up all unspoken prayer requested.
YHC shared the message shared by Kotter on Saturday in which marriage isn’t about doing your fair share, rather it’s about stepping up as a man and doing what it takes to get things done. There is no keeping score or keeping a tally on who did what, just step up and get it done.